ROMAN -The Ultimate Camping Checklist
If you’re planning an epic camping trip, there are many things you want to look out for.
If you’re planning an epic camping trip, there are many things you want to look out for. Of course, there are many tips and skills you can learn to make the most out of your trip. But what things will you need the most?
When it comes to camping, we believe you can’t plan a trip without these things:
- A solid tent. You need something lightweight, comfortable, and durable. Our favorite option? Our own Battlbox single man tent.
- A survival kit. You never know what you’ll run into when camping, so come prepared for everything. The Elite First Aid STOMP Medical Kit is the way to go.
- A water filtration system. Staying hydrated is extremely important in any activity, but when you know you’ll be away from faucets and water bottles, come prepared. Check out the Sawyer Mini Water Filtration System.
- A stove set. Camping doesn’t have to mean eating bad food. Get to know how to use a solid camping stove and you’ll be set.
- Comfortability. Camping doesn’t have to be tough; we believe it can be relaxing and comfortable if you come prepared. This item is left up to you; what will make you the most relaxed when you’re out in the wilderness?
- A good attitude. No one likes a sore camper. Period.
If you’re looking for more camping products, check out Mission 13 (the old Welcome Box) and keep checking back for more future products to make the most out of your camping trip.